Adrian Pandev is a business and immigration lawyer representing clients throughout the US and worldwide.
His immigration practice focuses on investor and employment-based immigration, particularly EB-5 Investors and E-2 Treaty Investors, H-1B Specialty Workers, and L-1 Intracompany Transferees.
His business practice focuses on advising entrepreneurs, small, and medium sized businesses in formation and governance, mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, and financing, including venture capital.
He represents startups and established organizations in connection with visa sponsorship for foreign employees and immigration compliance, including Form I-9 and E-Verify. He has extensive experience with the employment-based permanent residence process, including PERM Labor Certifications, EB-2 National Interest Waivers, and EB-1 petitions for Multinational Managers and Individuals of Extraordinary Ability, including academics, researchers, scientists, artists, and athletes. He also helps unite families through marriage, fiancé and other family-based petitions. He has developed a niche in representing educational institutions, including primary schools and colleges.
He regularly advises on cross-border transactions and represent foreign companies seeking to enter the US market. He advises on import and export compliance and helps obtain relief for alleged customs law violations. He is also fascinated by blockchain technology and represents blockchain startups and cryptocurrency investors.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law
- Articles Editor, The Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law
- B.A., McGill University, Russian & Political Science focusing on International Relations
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- Baltic American Chamber of Commerce
- Customs & International Trade Bar Association
- New York
- South Carolina
- US Court of International Trade