Brian Corbett represents banks, financial institutions and other corporate clients in a wide array of commercial, corporate and real estate finance transactions, banking transactions and loan portfolio sales, purchases and servicing arrangements.
Brian is a trusted advisor to banks and other lending institutions. He brings a wealth of experience to deals ranging in size and complexity.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Representation of depository and other financial institutions with the drafting and negotiation of letters of credit, control agreements, lockbox agreements and other banking products
- Representation of banks and financial institutions in various portfolio asset purchases, dispositions and servicing arrangements
- Representation of lenders in commercial real estate loan transactions, including acquisition, development and construction financing of office, retail, hotel, industrial, healthcare, multi-family, mixed-use, low income housing tax credit and historic tax credit-based projects
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in secured and unsecured commercial and industrial financing
- Representation of lenders in cross-border financing, financing to knowledge-based, venture and private equity backed companies and subordinated and mezzanine debt financings
- Representation of lenders in complex, multi-tiered intercreditor arrangements
- Representation of agents and lenders in club deals and syndicated loan facilities
- Representation of purchasers and sellers in loan participations
- Representation of lenders in capital call lines of credit to private equity funds