Brian J. Kredo, Esquire, has been litigating personal injury and workers’ compensation cases in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties for the past twenty-two years. He received his bachelor’s degree from the Pennsylvania State University in 1990 and his law degree from Widener University School of Law in 1993.
Mr. Kredo has received numerous honors as a Lawyer including:
- Recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in the Philadelphia Magazine numerous times;
- Recognized as one of America’s Top 100 Attorneys;
- Inducted into the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, an honor provided to the Nation’s Top One Percent of all Lawyers;
- Named as a Top Attorney in North America by the Who’s Who Directories;
- Recognized as Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum presented only to attorneys who have received verdicts for their clients in excess of One Million Dollars; and
- Recognized as one of the Top Ten Personal Injury Attorneys in Pennsylvania by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
In addition to his busy litigation practice, Mr. Kredo has also been selected to serve as the sole arbitrator over numerous civil litigation matters. He also served as a lecturer on workers’ compensation law at Villanova University.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Bus/Truck Accidents
- Dog Bite Cases
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Slips & Falls
- Social Security
215-545-5220, ext. 5
If you have used Brian Kredo's services, please leave a review. Thanks!