Since 1992, Chip Parker has filed thousands of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcy cases.
His decades of dedication to his clients and the practice of law has earned him the distinction of the highest-rated consumer bankruptcy lawyer in Utah:
- “AV Preeminent” rated (the highest rating) by Martindale-Hubbell (a.k.a Lawyers.com).
- 10.0 peer review rated by Justia.
- Top 5% of all lawyers by Thompson-Reuter’s Super Lawyers.
- 5-Star average with more than 60 reviews on Google.
- #1 rated bankruptcy lawyer in Utah on Avvo.com.
- #1 rated law firm on TopRatedLocal.com.
- Top-Rated Lawyer in Salt lake City by Expertise.com.
- Best-Rated Bankruptcy Lawyer in Salt Lake City by ThreeBestRated.com.
- Top-rated lawyer on Thumbtack.com.
As a founding contributor to Bankruptcy Law Network, Chip Parker has written several hundred articles on consumer bankruptcy and foreclosure litigation.
Over the decades, He has pioneered mortgage foreclosure litigation in bankruptcy court as well as state court and is recognized as a national figure in foreclosure litigation.
Chip Parker has served as a lecturer and seminar panelist on a variety of legal topics, including foreclosure litigation for bankruptcy attorneys.
He has been interviewed on the subjects of bankruptcy and foreclosure countless times by the national media, including The New York Times, ProPublica, National Public Radio, CNN, Fox News, CBS Evening News, Reuters, Associated Press, National Law Journal, and even Rolling Stone.
When he’s not working, you can find Chip and his wife, Leya, trying to hurt themselves doing all of the crazy things that most Utahns are known to do.
Having raised four daughters, the Parkers figure anything, by comparison, is a piece of cake.