Clients who turn to Beau Haynes for their legal help find a lawyer who is passionate and knowledgeable about the health care industry. With more than 15 years of experience in the field, he has represented a diverse group of health care providers. Beau’s experience ranges from serving as in-house counsel for one of Louisiana’s largest health care providers to a practicing attorney in a boutique health care firm setting. He strives to understand clients’ needs and their ongoing goal of improving community health while focusing on providing practical guidance and tangible value.
Beau works with clients to develop a solution that fits their individual needs. A one-size-fits-all approach is not a potential solution because he understands each transaction and client is unique. When needed, he doesn’t hesitate to bring further technical skills to a matter through his deep network of professional relationships, whether it be a colleague who focuses on specific issues or an outside consultant or expert who can provide unique insight.
Beau helps health care providers address business, legal and regulatory issues. Clients trust him when they’re faced with matters involving:
- Corporate governance, privacy and security
- Health care regulatory and compliance matters
- Strategic transactions including mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and management services organizations
- Innovative or alternative health care delivery models, recruitment agreements and employment contracts
- Management agreements and compensation arrangements
- Telehealth and digital health
Beau’s health care experience extends beyond the office as he is a frequent guest speaker on health care related issues and an adjunct professor for various academic institutions.