- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Non-compete Litigation
- Traffic Tickets
- State & Federal Bar Admissions
- Missouri Bar Association, 1988
- Illinois Bar Association, 1989
- U.S. Federal Court, Eastern District of MO, 1988
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- J.D., University of Missouri, Columbia., 1988
- B.A., Economics, University of Miami, Florida, 1985
-Miami Hurricane Varsity Soccer Team
Memberships & Associations
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, LRIS Executive Committee
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- St. Louis Lawyers Association
Edward Kruse welcomes the opportunity to represent people injured in auto accidents, medical malpractice claims, from slip and fall accidents, dangerous conditions of property or worker’s compensation claims. His clients have been well-served by his diligent and well-prepared approach to litigation. They have also benefitted from the many practical or creative legal solutions that Mr. Kruse has provided. Regardless of their legal needs, Mr. Kruse’s clients have come to know that they will get:
- Advocacy – Mr. Kruse will fight for your rights. When handling your claim, your case or preparing for litigation, as well as in presenting a case at trial, we will go the extra mile to get you the best possible result, you deserve that!
- Integrity – We believe that our clients deserve the best and they deserve to be fully informed at all times as to the status of the case and all options available to them.
- Quality – The vast majority of our clients come to us by referrals from our clients, family or friends, or other attorneys and judges who have worked with us. We believe that being referred to our clients is the greatest compliment and reflects the fact that our previous clients were highly satisfied with the quality of our work. We strive to continue with quality work to further enhance our reputation and track record.
- Service – We make ourselves available and accessible to our clients and stay focused on the needs of our clients at all times. We are always there for you.