California personal injury attorney Edwin Saghian is a founding partner of Omega Law Group, PC. At a young age, Edwin Saghian developed a sense of empathy for those who are taken advantage of undeservedly. It was this sense of justice that led him to pursue a career in personal injury law. Edwin Saghian takes each one of his cases personally and makes it his personal mission to right the wrongs that his clients have suffered at the hands of negligent actors and their greedy insurance companies.
Edwin Saghian obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from USC at the age of 19. Thereafter, he went on to obtain his law degree from Loyola Marymount Law School. Edwin Saghian is a recipient of the prestigious Loyola Scholarship which is awarded on the basis of academic achievement as well as diversity of background and experience. Edwin Saghian has been named a Rising Star, an honor reserved for only 2.5% of attorneys in Southern California, from 2015-2020. In 2020, Edwin was also named a Super Lawyer, which is held for only 5% of attorneys in California who have attained a high degree of peer-recognition and professional achievement.
WORK IN THE LEGAL FIELD
As one of the founding partners of Omega Law Group, PC, Edwin Saghian focuses his practice on car accidents, catastrophic injuries, wrongful deaths, class actions, and wrongful terminations.
Attorney Edwin Saghian handles cases in state and federal courts all around the State of California. Edwin Saghian is also a licensed California real estate broker (California Department of Real Estate License No. 01914185).
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals (9th Circuit)
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA
Juris Doctor (Recipient of the Prestigious Loyola Scholarship)
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Science, Real Estate Finance and Entrepreneurship
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member