Erika Copenhaver is an attorney licensed in California. She is knowledgeable and experienced in contract law, estate planning, probate matters, trust litigation, and international transactional work, with a positive track record for zealously representing her client’s interests with positive outcomes.
Ms. Copenhaver’s Estate Planning experience includes the drafting of wills, trusts, power of attorneys, and health care directives to carry out the client’s desires; the management and transfer of assets; handling probates, beginning with the Petition to Probate the estate to the Final Distribution of the estate; all aspects of trust administration; trust litigation and trial preparation; and drafting appellate briefs. In addition to Estate Planning, Erika specializes in small business incorporation and licensing, and international transactional work.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- CFO and board member of the Dengue Relief Foundation
- Board member of the YWCA Sonoma County
- Co-founder of a Santa Rosa BNI chapter
- Member of the Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Young Professionals Network
- Member of the National Association of Professional Women
- Redwood Empire Estate Planning Council (REEPC)
- REEPC committee member
- Sonoma County Bar Trusts & Estates Steering Committee member
- Community Foundation’s Professional Advisor Group (PAG)