President, 1983-1984 and Competition Chairperson, 1983, Moot Court Team. Co-Author: "Recent Developments in Products, General Liability and Consumer Law," Torts and Insurance Law Journal, Vol. 34 #2, Cite as 34 Tort & Ins. L.J., 1999, p. 573. Speaker and Co-Author: "Problems and Pitfalls in Litigation Involving a Foreign Party," 1991 ABA Annual Convention, Vol. 25, No. 1 The Brief 59 (1995); "The 1995 SMU Air Law Symposium," Apportionment of Damages: Evolution of a Fault-Based System of Liability for Negligence, 61 J. Air L. & Comm. 365 (1996).
Partner/AttorneySreenan Law, P.A.Jan 1999 - Present · 23 yrs 6 mos
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- The Eleventh Circiut Court of Appeals of the United States
- The United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Court, District of Colorado
- The Florida Bar
- The American Bar Association, Forum on Air and Space Law
- The American Bar Association, Section of Litigation
- The American Bar Association, Tort and Insurance Practice Section
- University Attended: Florida Southern College, B.S., cum laude, 1981
- Law School Attended: Florida State University, J.D., 1984
Miami-Dade County and American (Member, Sections on: Air and Space Law; Litigation; Products; General Liability; Consumer Law; Vice Chair, 1994—) Bar Associations; The Florida Bar (Member, Aviation Law Committee, 1986—; Chairman, 1991-1992, 2001-2002, 2002-2003).