Attorney Herschel “Ned” Rose founded the Rose Law Office in 1992 with a wide range of legal, tax, and insurance experience. He began his legal career as a federal judicial clerk and then practiced law in a private firm setting before the founding of the Rose Law Office. He has also served as a West Virginia State Tax Commissioner, gaining firsthand knowledge and experience of West Virginia tax law and the workings of state agencies.
- Kanawha County, West Virginia and American Bar Associations
- Member, American Bar Association Sections on Administrative Law, Regulatory Practice
- West Virginia State Bar
- Former Chair, Unlawful Practice of Law Committee
- Former Member, Board of Governors
- Former Chair, Administrative and Legislative Law Committee and State and Federal Taxation Committee
- International Association of Assessing Officers