Mr. Fuson formed Hemp Law Group with with one goal – provide top-notch legal representation for individuals and business involved in the legal hemp business in Tennessee.
Joey Fuson is Tennessee’s leading cannabis attorney, focusing his practice on defending people charged with marijuana related offenses. Mr. Fuson is an experienced litigator, having tried numerous cases to judge and jury over the last 13 years, and brings this knowledge and experience to Hemp Law Group.
Helping individuals and small business navigate the legal landscape of the hemp industry in Tennessee has been a dream come true for Mr. Fuson. Having spent the last 13 years in criminal court fighting for citizens accused of crimes, speaking with entrepreneurs and farmers in Tennessee’s legal cannabis industry has been refreshing and inspiring.
Member of the following organizations:
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) (Lifetime Member)
- Tennessee Hemp Industries Association (TNHIA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (TACDL)
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association (DUIDLA)
- Tennessee Bar Association (TBA)
- Williamson County Bar Association (WCBA)
- National Cannabis Bar Association (NCBA)