Kari Coultis has practiced law in Wichita, Kansas since her graduation from the University of Kansas School of Law in 2003. She is a native Kansan, originally from Topeka.
Kari and her husband Blake reside in Andover, Kansas with their three young boys. Blake works as a pharmacist for a Wichita long-term care pharmacy and outside of work, Kari can be found spending time with her family and watching KU basketball!
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2003 - CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Contracts II
- University of Kansas, Masters of Accounting and Information Systems, 2000
- University of Kansas, BS - Accounting and Business Administration, 1999
- United States District Court, District of Kansas
ASSOCIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Wichita Women Attorneys Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Wichita Bar Association