- Managing Partner at DeLaney & DeLaney LLC. Handles all aspects of litigation practice on behalf of business and individual clients, including several Fortune 500 Companies, with primary focus on employment law. Work includes litigation avoidance, negotiation, trial, arbitration, and appellate practice. Supervisory attorney primarily responsible for development and training of associate attorneys, business management of practice, and administrative functions related to the practice of law.
- Associate Attorney at Ice Miller LLP in the litigation department. Briefed dispostive motions, took depositions, participated in multiple jury trials in both state and federal courts in Indiana. (August 1997-December 2001).
- Judicial law clerk for Hon. David F. Hamilton, United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Indiana (January 1996-August 1997), now Circuit Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Foreign Service Officer, United States Department of State, London, U.K.Presidentially commissioned foreign service officer. adjudicated thousand of non-immigrant visa cases and worked on cases of visa acqusition and loss of citizenship. completed temporary duty assingment as Political/Economic Officer at the American Embassy in Dublin, Ireland. (1991-1993)
- Member of the Bars of the Supreme Court of the United States (2012), United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (1996), United States District Court Northern District of Indiana (1995), United States District Court Southern District of Indiana (1995), State of Indiana (1995), and State of Illinois
- Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, Order of Coif, and Order of Barristers from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law-Bloomington (1995)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Foreign Service, cum laude, Georgetown University School of Foreign Service (1990)