Mark S. Schecter is the founder and President of Schecter Law. Having practiced in the South Florida area for over 45 years, his specialized knowledge of trial and transactional law, coupled with his extensive knowledge of real estate law, make him uniquely qualified to handle sophisticated and complex real estate and business matters.
J.D., Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, 1974 (magna cum laude)
B.S., United States Merchant Marine Academy, 1968
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Florida Bar Association
- Associate Justice, Cumberland Moot Court Board
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Book Awards for:
- Excellence in Real Property
- Uniform Commercial Code
- Administrative Law
Associate Editor, Cumberland-Samford Law Review,
Author: Securities-Fraud-Relaxation of
Purchaser-Seller Requirement to Maintain a Section
10(b) or Rule 10b-5 Action, 3 Cumberland-Samford Law
Review 541, 1972.
- Assistant City Attorney, City of Plantation, Florida, 1975
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
Lieut., USNR, 1968-1974
If you have used Mark S. Schecter’s services, please leave a review. Thanks!