Nancy K. Raynor is a skilled litigator with over 30 years of experience. Although she primarily represents hospitals, doctors, and other health care professionals throughout the five-county Philadelphia area, she also defends many general liability claims. Proactive management of cases, skilled representation, and high level of responsiveness to clients are her hallmarks. Ms. Raynor often presents risk management programs and client workshops and helped to develop and implement a nationwide litigation management program for a major insurance carrier. She has successfully argued before the Superior Court and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. Ms. Raynor has developed a reputation as an aggressive litigator and staunch advocate for her clients, consistently obtaining impressive results. She enjoys all aspects of her practice, including counseling, negotiations, and trial work.
Ms. Raynor earned her law degree from Villanova University School of Law in 1986. While an undergraduate student at Villanova, she received a scholarship to study in France through New York University, in conjunction with the University of Paris, Censier and La Sorbonne. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and Chester County Bar Association. Ms. Raynor has been selected as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer and has been elected to the American Board of Trial Advocates.
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1989
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 1986 J.D.
- Villanova University, 1982 B.A.
- New York University in France/Universite de Paris, Censier and La Sorbonne, Paris, France, Certificate 1981
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer
If you have used Nancy K. Raynor's services, please leave a review. Thanks!