Peter Barrett is Chair of the Firm's Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice Group and is a Chambers USA recognized attorney.
Pete focuses his practice on the business services, technology, communications and media industries, primarily representing strategic operators and private equity funds in the broadcast television, cable television, cloud/data center, facilities-based network services, publishing, radio and wire-line and wireless telephone fields.
In addition to his 20+ years of M&A and private equity experience, Pete regularly handles a variety of issues ancillary to such industries, such as:
- Build-out agreements
- Collocation agreements
- Content development agreements
- Data center leases
- Lit and dark fiber agreements
- Product placement and celebrity endorsement agreements
- Publication and distribution agreements
- Management/local marketing agreements
- Roaming agreements
- Spectrum lease agreements
- Tower lease agreements