Ronald Steinvurzel has extensive experience representing commercial and industrial real property owners and operators, as well as remediation and construction contractors, and engineers. Ron has worked on projects across the nation and in Europe. In addition to his legal experience, Ron has a background in the environmental sciences and environmental policy. Having worked on a broad spectrum of corporate, litigation, construction and regulatory matters for clients of all sizes, Ron appreciates and has knowledge of not only the time-sensitive nature of matters, but also the need to develop a solution that relates benefit to cost.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D. and Certificate in Environmental Law, 1999 (cum laude), Pace Law Review
- Union College, B.S. Environmental Studies/Mathematics, 1995, Highest Honors in Environmental Studies
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Courts, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- “Municipalities and Natural Gas Extraction… What the Frack?,” New York Law Journal, May 2012.
- “Call Before You Dig! NYCDOB Issues New Rule Regarding Notification Prior to Initiation of Earthwork,” THS&H Environmental Newsletter, October 2006
- “Don’t Knock It Down … Yet; NJDEP Issues New Guidance on Sampling Concrete Prior to Building Demolition,” THS&H Environmental Newsletter, August 2006
- “Comment on A04231 – An Act to Amend the Environmental Conservation Law in Relation to Conservation Easements,” New York County Lawyers’ Association, October 2003.
- “Bankruptcy Law, Meet Environmental Law,” New Jersey Law Journal, August 11, 2003.
- “Ethical and Public Policy Implications of Non-Lawyers Involvement in the Practice of Immigration Law as a Result of Recent Amendments to the Code of Federal Regulations,” New York State Bar Association Compendium of Law Student Legal Ethics Award Winners, September 1998
- Klaus Eppler Committee Awardee, New York County Lawyers’ Association, 2004
- New York State Bar Law Student Legal Ethics Awardee, 1998
- Pace University Essay Competition in Ethics, Winner, 1998-1999
- Westchester County Bar Association, 2012-2015
- New York County Lawyers’ Association, Environmental Law Committee, 2000-2007; Co-Chair, 2001-2006
- Legislative Agent No. 786-03, State of New Jersey, 2000-2004
- New York State Bar Association, Environmental Law Section, 1997-2005
- Ironbound Business Association, Environmental Committee, 1999-2004
- New Jersey Bar State Association, Environmental Law Section, 1999-2005
If you have used the services of Ronald Steinvurzel, please leave a review.