Timothy L. (Tim) Woznick is a partner in the firm’s Cheyenne office. He is a member of the firm’s Creditors’ Rights & Bankruptcy practice group. Tim’s practice focuses on the representation of financial institutions and companies in the areas of creditor’s rights and bankruptcy, banking, finance and commercial transactions. He has significant experience representing financial institutions and regularly advises small and mid-size companies on a variety of matters relating to their day-to-day business activities, contractual relations and operations.
Tim’s experience includes:
• Representation of and advice to clients in commercial and consumer creditors’ rights matters, including collections, judgment domestication, workouts and forbearance agreements, replevin (claim and delivery) actions, foreclosures, and matters involving the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC).
• Representation of and advice to creditors (both secured and unsecured) in commercial and consumer bankruptcies in Wyoming and Colorado, including cash collateral pleadings and negotiations, motions to dismiss, motions for relief from stay, lien priority disputes, proofs of claim and claim objections, Chapter 11 and 13 plan negotiations and objections, representation in adversary proceedings (including non-dischargeability actions), and reaffirmation agreements, among others.
• Representation of and advice to Wyoming banks and credit unions with legal issues in day-to-day operations including bankruptcy, collections, workouts, garnishments, and regulatory and compliance issues.
• The provision of opinion letters for Wyoming or Wyoming-related financing transactions involving entities and assets based in Wyoming.
• Assistance to businesses in a wide range of corporate and transactional matters, including entity formation, contract drafting and negotiation, mergers and acquisitions, and intellectual property.
• Representation of clients in commercial litigation.
- (307) 772-4861