Wayne Grant is an experienced and accomplished Atlanta trial lawyer. He is comfortable advocating for his clients in and out of the courtroom.
Recognized and highly respected by his peers, opponents and judges for his trial skills and abilities, he has successfully handled cases on behalf of numerous victims of negligence and other wrongdoing.
Who is Wayne Grant and what are his qualifications?
- Over 30 years of legal and trial experience handling cases involving severe injury or death resulting from automobile, truck and other injury cases.
- Mr. Grant is board-certified in Medical Malpractice law by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. In the United States, there are over a million lawyers. There are only approximately 100 lawyers certified by the ABPLA who represent plaintiffs (patients and their families) in medical malpractice cases.
- Recognized in 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers® in America – Wayne Grant was included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers® in America for Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
- Recognized as a Georgia “Super Lawyer” - Mr. Grant is in the top 5% of attorneys in Georgia, as chosen by his peers and through independent research conducted by the publication, Super Lawyers. More than 23,500 lawyers were surveyed across the state and Mr. Grant was selected as one of Georgia's Super Lawyers on the areas of Plaintiffs' Medical Malpractice and General Personal Injury. The results of this survey were also published in Atlanta Magazine.
- A graduate of The Emory University School of Law.
- Wayne Grant holds the "Preeminent AV" rating from Martindale Hubbell, the official Law Directory. This rating, bestowed upon Mr. Grant by his peers, is the highest available rating for legal ability and ethical standards.
- Mr. Grant was named a Top 100 Trial Attorney in Georgia by The National Trial Lawyers, a distinction extended only to those attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications in their state.
- Many lawyers who do not regularly handle medical malpractice, wrongful death or other serious injury cases, frequently associate Mr. Grant and his firm to pursue such cases from start to finish.
On the personal side, Wayne Grant is married to his law partner, Kim, and is a father of four, and a devoted family man. When not pursuing justice for his clients, he enjoys music (classic rock n’ roll), plays guitar, enjoys photography and is a fitness enthusiast. Being a forceful advocate takes a tremendous amount of energy, passion and dedication, traits that characterize Mr. Grant according to his clients, as well as lawyers who have defended cases against him or worked with him.
Emory University School of Law
Law, JD - Juris Doctor